Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Jane Eyre

charlottes

Jane Eyre is one of those books, I must have read again and again. I dont know what is there in this book that I like it so much. I love narrating stories so would like to say a few things about this book here.

It begins with the life of a young orphaned girl Jane Eyre, who lives with her aunty and cousins. They ill treat her. Her life is so pthetic there. She is then sent to a horrible girls charity boarding school. Life is equaly pathetic here initialy. Little food to eat, emotionless atmosphere, but she manages very well. The situation changes soon and she spends 8 years there.She grows up and becomes a teacher in the same place. She then needs some change and decides to take up the job of the governess of a young,little girl but is drawn to the master of the house...a rich handsome man. She is engaged to teach Adele, Mr. Edward Rochesters illegitamate child. She finds herself falling for Edward, but thinks he is in love with a beautiful Lady named Blanche. He, meanwhile, is falling in love with Jane.Edward finally proposes, and persuades Jane to accept. She does, and the day of her wedding, a horrible secret comes out...

She gets to know that this man was already married. She is a very sensitive, emotional girl. She runs away from the place...from him. With no money and nothing but the clothes on her back she sets off to a new town. She cant even manage getting food for herself. She feels she is almost dead when she meets new people there. A father's family. They accept her warmly. She leads a comfortable life there. She discovers she had some secret fortune too. She shares this with the father's family. The father is a very handsome man. He proposes Jane Eyre. He wants to marry her and leave for India...where he intends to do some charity work, some social work. But Jane never ever forgets her love. She infact could not stop herself and went to meet Edward. She soon discovers even more surprising things.

There was a fire in Edwards house. His wife dies in the same though Edward tried his best to save her. His wife was mad and had burnt the house. Edward lost his hand and eyes in the same accident. Jane went to meet him and though Edward wanted Jane to leave....She stayed with him.. She expressed her love for him.. She convinced him to marry her.. and they got married.

It also has a good moral, because even though some parts of her life were very sad, once she grew older she faced most of them with a very good attitude. Which in the end worked out to her benefit. It's also important to see how Jane forgave Mr. Rochester.

The book was written in 1800s..but its one real good read. Its different when you read it..though some might have seen the movie already.But it did become a well known classic for a reason.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, March 14, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Krishna,

    So you visited all the three blogs of mine. Great :)

    Well I sure have a lot of time...the entire night at my service...I sleep very little these days. :)

    If you see then most of my posts have been posted late at night. And my connection speed is realy good :),thanks to the cable connection I have(24*7)

    The text that you read which says "Trivandrum-What a place to be" is for you.If you visit my blog from say Bangalore it will tell you "Bangalore-what a place to be" :)

    Its a welcome message for you.
    Keep visiting.
    Take care

     
  • At 12:19 AM, March 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hii... nice blog :)

     
  • At 12:20 AM, March 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hii... nice blog :)

     
  • At 12:32 AM, March 15, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Thank you Rahul :)
    I am happy you liked it.
    Keep visiting
    Take care :)

     
  • At 1:51 AM, March 15, 2005, Blogger MoRoN said…

    Hey Nice posts!

    QUOTE :
    "The text that you read which says "Trivandrum-What a place to be" is for you.If you visit my blog from say Bangalore it will tell you "Bangalore-what a place to be" :)
    : UNQUOTE

    How do u do that?

     
  • At 3:00 AM, March 15, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi moron

    I use javascripts etc for that. Will give you the same if you want.
    Keep visiting
    Take care

     
  • At 3:18 PM, March 15, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Krishna ,

    What should I say :|

    Well You can be inspired as much you want from this blog :D
    Only if you could let me know your blog,if it is a public one :)

    Keep visiting :)
    take care

     
  • At 3:32 PM, March 15, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Yeah got yours krishna.Its a nice blog. Just add a shout box if you can.Will make leaving comments so easy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<