Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Birthday

its my birthday
My birthday, this year has been one of the most memorable days of my life. I never ever had imagined that it will actualy be such a wonderful day this year. I will post whatever happened, the first thing tomorrow.
Edited to add :

Last nite sharp at 12, my lil brother Viki ran to me, hugged me and wished me “happy birthday”, and then my mom…and immediately then I got an sms from a friend and the words used were real cute.Just then one of my best friends, sweet cute SOUP (that’s wat I call her ;) ) called me up.We both simply pull each others leg, she asked me “well is it time?” :D and I said, “Well I think so” :D and she wished me happy birthday and we both were giggling :P immediately then my cell rang, and there was actually a sweet lil surprise, a very very sweet friend of mine from Delhi ( we had not been in touch for sometime now) had called and she so cutely whispered “happy bday”.It was one real surprise. I had never thought she remembered my bday. Then a sweet friend of mine called me up and wished me. It was the first time we were talking, though we have been friends for months now. A friend I got through blogging, And the friend actually made a lovely e-card and sent it to me with a lovely poem. And then many old friends called me up, my cousins called me up. I got sms from some friends and at 1 am, I got a sweet call from a very sweet friend, who actually sang the bday song to me :P and I got a gift from the friend today :) which is so cute. Thanx :)

Today morning when I got up dad was here. He had actually taken a leave of 2 days and come here. It was the loveliest surprise and I found on my bed birthday card and gifts like every year. My mom would make sure when I get up I get to see the gifts first. Mom gifts me one soft toy every year. Its like a must and then any other gift. I had only girl soft toys in my room, this year for the first time mom gifted me Pinnochio. And every year dad would definitely gift me a book and my favorite chocolates and then anything else. Apart from these gifts I was also given a gold chain, a cute pendant and a 1000 bucks :P I got some lovely sms wishes and some friends called up and wished me today.


We ( me and some very close friends of mine) had decided to go to Cafe coffee day on my birthday. This plan is almost 12-13 days old. Initialy it was the last place I ever wanted to go to on my birthday. But then I thought why not. My cousin who is doing her MBBS at Vizag also joined us. She knows my friends very well, so for her such get togethers are fun. My friend Niks had to come to my place and we were to leave together. And as she is miss late latif, when she had to reach at 10, she reached at 11 :D. We picked up my cousin too and reached CCD at around 11:15. We met two very very sweet friends and that too for the first time. Both of them were so sweet and interesting. We had some iced eskimos and Instant nirvanas there. We talked for sometime and then these 2 friends had to leave. We wished we could have spent some more time together but they werent late latifs like ...... and had been there from 10 itself. After they left we all decided to eat more. We ate pizzas, burgers, and then even butter masala dosa. We asked this guy at CCD to pack two more pizzas and were eating dosa in the south indian restaurant which happens to be in the same building, just next to CCD. That guy came there to tell us that the pizzas were packed and he couldn’t stop staring at what we were eating and am sure he couldn’t believe we actually could eat so much( he didn’t know how much of sharing was going on actually). We don’t look like we can actually eat so much :D and he smiled and left. Uski halat dekh ke my friends and I just couldn’t stop laughing. We then had a coke and returned home. We parked the car near my home and kept talking. Entered home at around 2:30 and then mom was there with lunch for us. We couldnt tell her no :D :D :D :D and actualy had lunch :P :P
After talking for some more time, they left and I had to clean my room. This time around my room was literaly cluttered with news papers. I came online for sometime and saw those lovely wishes on the forum. I felt so good after reading them. I was still getting sms and calls from friends.
And then in the evening we had a small party at home. All my relatives and cousins had turned up. All my cousins are here. Most of them reached here on 18th and some have already left now( i.e at this time ). We enjoyed so much and need I add ATE so much. 10-15 bottles of real fruit juice and other snacks were jsut appetisers :D :D and then cake and then dinner. We were just yelling shouting singing and well making and were enjoying so much that some cousins who called up to say that they are going to reach lil late actualy would leave the important work and reach in 5 mins. The party actualy continued till 2:30 am. And coz my pc is on 24X7 I at times just logged in and posted something. At 2:30 I was so tired, didnt take me a minute to fall asleep and in days I had a very calm, pleasant sleep. God knows when I would have got up, thanks to a friend who called me up and I woke up :D :D and the cutest gift was from a cute lil cousin who gifted me a huge ( read that real HUGE) TEDDY :p :p Cute na? :D :D
Some cards that I got yesterday :
card3 card01 card 2 card 1
And some of the lovely e-cards I got :
card pooza
Cant get the other ones coz they are flash files

11 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM, May 20, 2005, Blogger Nidhi said…

    sweety ! babes.... ;)

    hey suno meri wishes thii naa? to bday kaise accha nai jata... aur meri chooro.. yaha to pura bloggers database ki well wishes thi babes.. :) ;)

    and yep koi bhi dikkat ho to mai fielding.. setting.. plotting.. sab karva dungi.. just cometo me.. :) ;) bahut sorces hai apni.. and dosto k like 24/7 on duty !! ;)

    nidhi :)
    happy bday once again.. (im a tauren too.. my bday was on 9th may )

     
  • At 10:45 AM, May 20, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Nidhi,

    Thanks a lot. I will pucca contact you whenever there is any dikkat. :D :D

     
  • At 11:51 AM, May 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    updates needed on wut happnd in ur b'day...u really made me jealous yesterday..u were enjoyin @ ccd..while i was being bored to death in office... ;)....he he...chalo gr8 to know u had a blast...pics - vics load karna...n yeah will catch ya in ym later (june last week se)...to get more details..he he..

    oye nidhi..tu engg kar rahi hain na..setting giri.. :P ..lolz lolz..apna doubt#3 ko solve kar pehle :P

    keep smiling..

     
  • At 1:51 PM, May 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well u sure had a helluva time yesterday...masti encore... :)..good to know abt wut hapnd..n really made me remember my b'days at home which was last in err..2000...

    keep smiling.. :)

    P.S. - this is to prove how wella i am..the last comment b4 update.n 1st comment after update was by me .. :gm: (pata hain pg ke emitocons nahi chalte par feeling to aati hain)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, May 20, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    hi saikat

    Next time on your birthday you take a leave, go home and become a kid again :D :D

    take care

     
  • At 5:14 PM, May 20, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi naveen

    Thanks. I am so lucky to have found friends whom I can count on :D :D

    I will pucca contact you both when such a situation would arise. :) :)

    take care

     
  • At 5:51 PM, May 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pooza cant go back...the day is always somewhere near some imp event or other...also from next yr...work will keep me n the b'day kiddo in me separated .. :(

    keep smiling :)

     
  • At 1:09 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Abhi! said…

    Am commenting on a really old post! Sorry about that! Belated birthday wishes considering the fact that I too am taurean. And got here thro PG. Awesome cat score. Way to go.!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://mljuarxx.com/guxk/xadn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bfxvndxa.com/sdjx/dksv.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 12:01 AM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    http://mljuarxx.com/guxk/xadn.html | http://fljdnwax.com/kasy/bbfr.html

     
  • At 2:41 PM, August 17, 2019, Blogger Kenneth P Lewis said…

    McDonough profile will lead to the Free gift card generator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<