Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Friday, May 06, 2005

Love Story

A forward I received in my mail box :D

Love Story ..Must Read

Read this if u believe in love,but if u don't believe in love then too
read

this ........ might change ur perspective !!!! Must Read ... Dedicated
to

all those who made Spiderman and Titanic a (success!) A true, touching
love

story that happened in the NWFP(border) areas.

The headman of a big tribe had a beautiful daughter, who fell in love
with

a boy who was an ordinary poor person. When the people of the tribe came
to


know about their love, they did not like it at all, and so began to
protest


about it.

Now it happened that the two lovers left their homes for a happy future.

The people of the tribe started searching for the(two) lovers but they

could not find them.

At last, they accepted their love and asked them in a newspaper to come

back. The people said that if u both come back we will marry u, we
accept

that u lo! ved each other truly.

So in this way their love won and the age old attitide of the tribe took
a

beating. The couple went to the city for shopping for the wedding. He
was

wearing a white traditional dress, and was crossing the road when a car

came and hit him and he ! died on the spot.The girl lost her senses.

After a long time she recovered and accepted that her love has died. One

night she was sleeping in her home with her family.Her(mother) had dream
in


which she saw a fairy.

That fairy asked her mother to wash the blood spots of the guy from her

daughter's clothes as soon as possible. But her mother ignored the
dream.

Next night the father saw the same dream, he also ignored it.

Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up and
told

her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash the clothes on

which there were blood spots. She washed the spots but! some remained.

Next night she again had the same dream she again washed the spots but
some


still remained. Next night she again had the same dream and this time
that

fairy gave her last warning to wash the blood spots, elsesomething
terrible


will happen.

This time the girl tried her best to wash the spots, the clothes tore,
but

some spots still r! emained. In the evening on same day when she was
alone,


someone knocked the door, when she opened the door she saw the fairy at
the


door.

She got very scared and fainted. The fairy woke her up..., and gave her
an

object. That awe-struck girl asked "what is this..?,to which the(fairy)

replied......."kaise bhi daag ho, jaise bhi daag ho............. surf

excel... hai na..." I know what u are feeling now... But don't look for

me... I'msearching for the person who mailed this to me..."


avatar475_0

10 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, May 06, 2005, Blogger Nidhi said…

    old one pooza ... :D

     
  • At 1:30 AM, May 08, 2005, Blogger sona said…

    hey pooza

    nw evn i m searching for u....i thought it wud b nice story like ur othre ones...n gt wat a bad joke....kahan luv ki feelings se jaga ke rsurf excel ki duniya me bhej diya...:)

     
  • At 8:27 PM, May 08, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi,

    sorry :D But life it self is such a big joke.. u think something the truth is something else n its worse when u have been claiming it to be something else :D

    take care

     
  • At 4:36 PM, May 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lolz lolz...old thingi...now lemme tell u from where it originated....afaik from my o&m days..this storyboard was a part of a brainstorming session for not surf but ariel's new ad...but was discarded...coz the comic part was sick...n emotions were not properly weaved...n this first came out..in a blog of a CD..in O&M...where it was written under ariels name..how n when it changed to surf i dont know..but wut i said is fact...coz when i first saw it i was in the industry..

    so now u know whom to beat n whom to sue..

    keep smiling :)

     
  • At 7:24 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi saikat,

    Thanks for the information :D
    So now all know whom to look out for :P
    take care

     
  • At 11:31 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger bapujee said…

    Hi Pooza...
    its Bapujee here from Psychology Deptt. hope you can recognize me..its really good to see that you are writting something about our Psychology Deptt...i have also registered in blogspot.com...its www.blueshark4.blogspot.com..
    Bapujee

     
  • At 8:56 PM, May 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey !! tatz the oldest story . its much popular here in hyd.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://vkgxavtx.com/mnkm/abjd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bswwiyey.com/duvq/atbq.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 2:36 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 2:36 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    http://vkgxavtx.com/mnkm/abjd.html | http://bvqmyqal.com/gmsc/rjsx.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<