Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Sunday, March 20, 2005

God will pat your heart gently....


This is what Cyrus Merchant has written in his column dated 11/3/05 BT…
Spiraculous----a truly spiritual miracle…
he writes…
"What good is being good when things are good? Be good when things and your time is bad. Be full of love, give Love and take GOD to those who make you feel like God. If you were a truly praying person wait…God will tell you . He in a million percent will. Don’t spoil His great things for you and His chosen one for you by spoiling it with your interference, temptations or indecency.

A mistake can cost you a miracle! Such things He has planned for you and you get to enjoy your Love in the company of prayers, angels, saints and all good things of God.

Love


How will you know ( this is the most touching and interesting part ..forgive my intrusion!!)

One simple day God will pat your heart gently, just once and you will know that this is the person you are meant to love for LIFE. God has already done it! You have just to receive it! After God and family Love’s the most extraordinary gift in the world and it is yours for humbly receiving once you have asked God for it.

If its “ONLY” true love, pure love God’s choice of Love you want, then today God will give it to you!… "

* A friend, who had kept this article....shared it with me. :)

LOVE
Love is so very special
Yet can make you feel so lost
It can arrive just like the springtime
And melt away like morning frost

You must find ways to nurture
Always grow your love with care
Never ever take for granted
The love that you both share

Mistakes are bound to happen
You may hurt each other's heart
Yet dont give up too easily
It may tear your love apart

heart


Love resembles a bright flame
That lights a dark starry night
Never ever let this flame burn down
Rekindle with all your might

Take a moment every day
Look deep into each other's eyes
Never hesitate to show affection
Small gestures will keep a love alive

Talk openly about your feelings
Take time to show that you care
Treasure each and every moment
Because to find true love is rare
By Connie Thomas Lugo

5 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, March 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    first love then god.... are we moving high on sprituality ;-).. also one more thing how to know god has parted the heart..n if he has already parted..then how to receive it..would love to have a pshychologist analyse this for me.. keep smiling :-)

     
  • At 5:28 PM, March 20, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Saikat,

    I feel the article says one big thing..even if we forget about love..thats what actualy touched me. Its very easy to be good when things are good. It is easy to be good to a person who is good to you. But it definitely takes a lot of patience,effort and true affection to be good to someone who isnt good to you.

    "Dont spoil his great things for you and the chosen one for you by spoiling it with your interference, temptations or indecency.."..when people feel their relationship has ended they take to insults and abuse each other when they dont even know what exactly God had planned for them.They dont even know if God wants the relationship to have ended. For example, few months back both Leander Paes and Mahima Chowdhury went to media complaining things about each other, abusing each other. But who knows what exactly was planned for both of them..who knows what they lost..just because they tried to take control over the situation..they tried to ruin the relationship....

    The last thing mentioned in the article is "God will pat your heart gently..". I think this aspect was highlighted a lot in that movie "Dil to pagal hai" which began with madhuri asking the same question, how to know this is the one..he is the one. But even I dont know a thing about it..maybe the ones who have found their love..can help us know :D

    Take care
    Pooza

     
  • At 7:03 PM, March 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops..wasnt expecting such an indepth analysis but it doesn't come nee better..yeah wut u say is true....abt the last part which both of us haven't understand lets ask the dude n babe of hum tum..wotsay..nahi to lets wait for someone else...neeways keep smiling :-)

     
  • At 8:22 PM, March 20, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi saikat,
    Real good idea..lets ask the dude n babe of Hum Tum.. :)

    Take care
    Pooza

     
  • At 6:27 PM, June 04, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey hi...
    i have been searching for the article "Spiraculous by Cyrus Merchant" for quite sometime...
    if anyone has the whole article can they pls post it here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<