Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Part

The day has come when we need to part.
You don`t find me charming anymore,
And I feel you lack a human heart.
We don`t fight anymore,
Perhaps silence has played a bigger part.
Where are those qualities in you which I used to adore.
Was it your true love or just a piddling art.
Such phoney things don`t matter anymore,
For its decided we have to part.
But why are you so petulant
and I am so terribly sad.
When the day has come when we need to part.

Nothing personal ;)

8 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, March 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi pooja :),

    saw ur blog thru pg.com :)..

    herez a rejoinder to ur poem :)),

    Silence rules the roost even now,
    as it used to back then,

    but then, that look, that shake of ur head said a 1000 words.

    Days are no longer a daze
    numbness is the craze
    in a world so blaise
    how i wish it was just a phase.

    But, this is here to stay,
    all night and every day
    Dillydallying between hope and dismay
    with no wish for the sunshine ray.

    As usual :),

    nothing personal ;)

     
  • At 3:44 PM, March 10, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Thank you ranjan....Its so lovely....

     
  • At 3:55 PM, March 10, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hey I read these lines in a website. The lines are beautiful...

    "You hurt me really bad
    When you said the things you said
    A million shattered dreams
    Tearing through my head

    The thoughts of you and me
    And how we’d be together
    But now shattered by those words
    You and me never being forever

    Though I’ll always love you
    I have to let the last tears fall
    So I can move on with my life
    Instead of feeling small

    So I’ll tell you I love you
    Just one final time
    And just have the memories of
    When you were mine....."

     
  • At 6:17 PM, March 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ab ek hindi mein :P,

    Na din hota hai, na raat hoti hai
    sabhi kucch ruk sa gaya hai

    woh kya tumhara ehsaas tha ,
    joh is deewar pe latki huyi tasveer pe salwatein de gaya hai ?

    btw, u bees an MBA aspirant too ?

     
  • At 6:42 PM, March 10, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi ranjan ...
    You write so well...Yes I have been an MBA aspirant and still am. Will give CAT again this year....Last year had applied to IIMs only. Will do that again this year. I have to get into IIMA now ;)

     
  • At 3:27 AM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://zdshvxlc.com/jagu/zfti.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ighbmscp.com/ijsz/mofl.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 3:29 AM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 3:29 AM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://zdshvxlc.com/jagu/zfti.html | http://borkjbps.com/nydk/ydif.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<