Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Friday, May 20, 2005

I wonder

I wonder :
wonder

1.Why is it that we understand the value of life when we fear of loosing it? The real value of life can be seen in the eyes of a dying man. The only thing we take for granted everyday when we wake up is that we have got one more to live, to dream, to laugh, to cry….

2.Why is it that even if we know that our mom loves us the most, her love for is truly unconditional and passionate… She tops the list of people we neglect the most. We take her love for us, would rather say we take her for granted. Those long nights she has spent sleepless for our health, our exams, we never even thank her for it. Why do we take her love for us for granted?

3.Why is it that the real value of love can be seen in the hearts of people who have lost someone they loved passionately? Why is love just some trivial game for people who get it without working hard?

4.Why is it that we remember someone the most after he dies? How often our hearts choke when we think of those sad memories when someone very close to our heart died…But when the same person is alive, we seldom think of them and meeting them or talking to them is even rarer…

5.Why is it that the closest friends we have ever had are the ones we have rarely cared for? They are the ones who would be there to wipe our tears, to share our smiles, our partners in the naughtiest things we do….and yet we so often take their friendship for granted….

6.Why is it that the most beautiful things on this earth come free and we spend our entire life running after things that cost us a fortune? Love, friendship, care, concern, the morning rays of the sun, the beautiful colors of the flowers, the song of birds, the beauty of butterflies, the pleasure of a walk bare feet on wet sand, the beautiful night sky, the air we breathe, smile on the face of the one we love the most, the touch of a baby, mom’s hugs they all come free and we seldom notice them….
LONELY

7.Why is it that we are scared of ghosts, scared of thieves and never scared of the thought that maybe we have hurt someone terribly, that maybe one of the closest one will not be there with us tomorrow, that maybe we broke someone’s trust

8.Why is it that we run after people who wouldn’t care to appreciate us or care for us and never appreciate people who appreciate us? We even watch movies on similar themes like Jo jeeta wahi sikander and like them, yet when it comes to our own lives we would rather go all out to woo the other girl than reciprocate feelings of the ones who love us

9.Why we long to grow up when we are kids, and once we are grown up we miss those childhood days and spend our entire life with those sweet memories which we had never ever been grateful of as kids?

10.Why is it that a sailor longs to get into the sea when in shore and longs to get back to the shore when in sea?

11.Why is it that we take so many things in life for granted? Emotions of people who love us for granted? In fact people who love us for granted
sad

12. Why is it that we never understand how much we care for people till they leave us.... and why is it that once they actualy leave us and we realise things, they hardly come back ?

This probably proves how foolish we all really are or does it prove how mean the force that is controlling every movement on this earth actually is? Is it destiny or our own negligence? As a child I had heard so many stories where the ending was always happy, where people got what they deserved, where there was love and victory of truth. Where the princess always had her prince ride a white horse and come to her, where the King always defeated the evil powers. Were they just to fool us? Or just to keep our childhood sans reality, reality that is so bitter? I still wonder

11 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, May 21, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    thanks Krishna :)

    take care

     
  • At 5:58 PM, May 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why is that all ur posts make me read them twice..n then ponder over it for a couple of more hours...

    i wonder...neeways wonderful post..the philosopher in u came out in a brilliant manner...

    keep smiling :)

     
  • At 11:42 PM, May 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everytime ppl say ... reality is bitter ... is it really ...?? or is it just our perception ... ?? ... reality remains the same ... its no good... no bad ... reality seems to b bitter bcoz v want to live in a fantasy world whr everythin goes the way v want ...

    -suchit

     
  • At 11:44 PM, May 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just to add ... the pic is really really really a gr8 work of art nd perception ... nd goes gr8 with ur article

    cheers
    suchit

     
  • At 12:46 AM, May 26, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Krishna

    Rite , re install thing was gud :D
    take care

     
  • At 12:47 AM, May 26, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi saikat

    thanks.After a long time. :)

    take care

     
  • At 12:51 AM, May 26, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi suchit,


    Reality even if is bitter never makes you feel pathetic. Strangely you get the strength to face it. But when you have thoughts that are not clear its a lot more confusing. You loose the focus in life.

    I am happy to know you liked the pics :) thanks

    take care

     
  • At 8:21 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger abc123def456 said…

    Interesting stimulating piece...and i like ur style of confluencing the pictures with words...great going...

     
  • At 3:07 PM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://vustgchz.com/gprp/qtgy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://skoegfnn.com/avxq/qhuq.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 3:07 PM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 3:08 PM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://vustgchz.com/gprp/qtgy.html | http://moucpokv.com/tznj/sazj.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<