Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy

I am so happy today. Is it because my exam went very very very well or maybe because I am generally at peace or maybe because my next exam on 28th, 3 days to relax ? I dont know but I just know am happy.

I went to Shiridi Sai baba's temple today. Its in the out skirts of Bhubaneswar. Cool breeze, pleasant atmosphere, quiet, peaceful ambience. The roads always remind me the descriptions given in Jane Eyre.

Immedietely after my exam was over I went to that temple. Its particularly good to visit it on thursdays. But I went because I wanted to for a long time now and because I have a three days break before my next exam..Today was just ideal.

There I was sitting for almost an hour..the wind was unusualy cool today and the atmosphere so pleasant, so comforting. Infact I didnt feel like coming back. And one complete hour I was there just looking at Baba. It gave me such peace such satisfaction...Its so difficult to express it in words. I was just looking at his eyes...asking for nothing ...wanting nothing...complaining nothing..something I normaly do. :)

The best part was that when i was coming back the pujari there got a flower ( rose) from Baba's feet and gave it to me.....and I just went to bow before Baba's feet and he started chanting . Some positive signs I would say.

well am just blabbering :)
Song playing :
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

5 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, March 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats much better!...( thoughts i mean :) keep them coming..)

    Am happy to know that your exam went very very very well ( hmnnn....when was the last time mine went that well...well I cant recollect..though i can recollect all the times when it has gone very very very bad!!...lol) anyway..my favourite place for some deep thinking and just being ....is the beach...and that too waking with bare feet..and to watch the sunset...its such a calming and beautiful feeling....walking on the sands with the breeze touching ur face on a moon lit night...thinking of it...its been quite a while since i have been there...hmmn need to catch up with old times..

    U enjoy ur brief Vacation and continue writing very very very and make it another 1000 times very good paper...lol

    Take Care
    Shirish

     
  • At 6:02 PM, March 24, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Shirish,

    :p Well I wrote very very very well because surprisingly so many good students of my college left within an hour.Question paper was little tricky and anybody who went for selective reading would have suffered today.
    I am happy I didnt find the paper difficult rest only the result will confirm :D
    -----------------------------------
    Now thats some interesting way to relax and feel good :)
    take care
    Pooza

     
  • At 6:07 PM, March 24, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Hi Krishna,

    Yeah you should have taken the camera. Its such a lovely place. :)

    Reminds me Tintern Abbey by William Wordsworth:

    "These beauteous forms,
    Through a long absence, have not been to me
    As is a landscape to a blind man's eye:
    But oft, in lonely rooms, and 'mid the din
    Of towns and cities, I have owed to them
    In hours of weariness, sensations sweet,
    Felt in the blood, and felt along the heart;
    And passing even into my purer mind,
    With tranquil restoration...."
    take care
    pooza

     
  • At 7:41 AM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://xzbtmqtr.com/hgmz/dwet.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sesysagr.com/cyta/mdxu.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 7:42 AM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://xzbtmqtr.com/hgmz/dwet.html | http://rtosxuht.com/zofj/ymav.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<