Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Happy Holi

Happy Holi from Pooza

HAPPY HOLI!!!
May this holi fill life with colours..colours of joy and happiness. Laugh, enjoy, spread love...
HAD A BLAST TODAY:

This year Holi was so much fun. My day began with a lovely “Happy holi” sms from a friend at around 6 in the morning :D

I could manage sleeping till 7 and then till 7:30 was just replying back all those happy holi wishes.
I wanted to do something different this year. Why should it be that every year my friends come to my place to play Holi with me.Today I picked up my friend and we both went to meet other friends. It was a lovely sight to see, safe from inside your car (dare not go outside :D), people playing holi on the streets. My friend had such loud music playing. Could hardly hear anything :D
We were humming the songs for hours:
“phir wahi raat hai
phir wahi……..”
“roz roz”
and back street boys

I loved the “surprised smile” in the face of my friends. One thing for sure is they never ever expected it especially coz my exams are on. : D…. but then holi comes just once in a year. We both were laughing so much today that I actualy had to park the car coz wasnt able to drive it laughing. She is too good at cracking jokes.
And at around 1:00 got a call that we needed to go to my mamaji’s place and had to return home. Such a lovely party was arranged. I just loved it. My cousins had reached Bhubaneswar last nite and we all had such great fun today. Colors being splashed, and then suddenly you would have ice cold water being splashed from somewhere, those crazy little things falling on you…everybody dancing, singing, shouting. Then we started "antakshari", all ladies one group and all gents the other which ended up being youngsters one group and all uncles the other. It was so much fun. We would be secretly helping uncles, prompting them with songs and all. And as we all know when uncles sing 90 percent of it is “la la la la …”…lol

The party seemed never ending. None of us wanted to return …… It ended with lunch (at 4) and some of us singing songs. I also happened to meet some new people, some old friends. We sang songs..songs like…”maine payal hai chhankayi”,”ajeeb daastan”, ”bahon mein chale aao” :D
Those lines still ringing..
"Chale Hi Jaana Hai, Nazar Churake Yu
Phir Thaami Thi Saajan Tumne Meri Kalayi Kyu
Kisi Ko Apna Banake Chod De, Aisa Koi Nahin Karta
Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh, sh "
(everybody saying sh sh sh sh together)
Because of my exams I cant even spend much time with my cousins and most of them will be leaving tomorrow. They were here just for two days. :(
I am going to remember this day for a long long time. Feeling so rejuvenated so happy :)
Realy had a blast today :)

avatar475_0

12 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM, March 26, 2005, Blogger Whats In A Name said…

    HAPPY HOLI

     
  • At 4:21 PM, March 26, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Thanks :)

     
  • At 12:05 AM, March 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy holi..
    tht was one gr8 day it seems..full of color n joy..
    hav a wonderful, colorful n eventful yr ahead..

    cheerz
    rohit jain

     
  • At 12:25 AM, March 27, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    Thanks rohit
    wish you the same :)
    Take care

     
  • At 12:32 AM, March 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    It seems you had a ball of a time today!!...thats absolutely great......well I spent the whole day at home.......boy i need to get a life!!!!...lol..:)

    Anyway...just like Rohit said...( will modify just a bit!)have wonderful colurful and eventful year(s) ahead!!!..........and yes do blog those events for some vicarious benefits for the ones who read..like me..hahahah..

    Here's looking at you kid!!!

    Shirish

     
  • At 12:35 AM, March 27, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    thanks shirish :D

     
  • At 3:17 AM, March 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey u too had a gr8 blast in holi...must have enjoyed like hell with ur cousins n family...reminded me of my childhood..when used to play holi together with family n relatives...long lost days...but yeah holi n hostel is the ultimate elixir...n yeah u'll soon find it when u join ur dream b-skool..
    keep smiling...

     
  • At 10:19 AM, March 27, 2005, Blogger pooza said…

    hi saikat,

    I realy had a blast. But its simply nothing compared to all the fun you people had in your hostel and all... and am realy eager to join my dream b-school now.. Lets see what is in store :)
    take care
    pooza

     
  • At 12:43 PM, March 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Puja,
    Sounded exciting the way you celebrate Holi... and the good part it that you enjoyed it during your exams.. generally these kinds of advantures are in hostel life..
    Hope you will njoy the true color of success in your results.
    Good Wishes,
    Ramneek(prodigy_kishna)

     
  • At 1:42 PM, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://llvwzbfu.com/rszc/ixon.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bzhelihe.com/sdbo/hdzl.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 1:42 PM, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 1:43 PM, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    http://llvwzbfu.com/rszc/ixon.html | http://hivcsxul.com/xjsp/rhzc.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<