Dolce Vita

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see... For all the joy you brought to my life... For all the wrong that you made right... For every dream you made come true... For all the love I found in you.... I'll be forever thankful baby... You're the one who held me up... Never let me fall... You're the one who saw me through through it all... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me.... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You gave me wings and made me fly... You touched my hand I could touch the sky... I lost my faith, you gave it back to me... You said no star was out of reach... You stood by me and I stood tall... I had your love I had it all... I'm grateful for each day you gave me... Maybe I don't know that much... But I know this much is true.... I was blessed because I was loved by you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... You were always there for me... The tender wind that carried me... A light in the dark shining your love into my life... You've been my inspiration... Through the lies you were the truth... My world is a better place because of you... You were my strength when I was weak... You were my voice when I couldn't speak... You were my eyes when I couldn't see... You saw the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach... You gave me faith 'coz you believed... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me... I'm everything I am... Because you loved me.....

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Kal Ho Na Ho

gallery10b

"Aaj...aaj ek haseen aur bantlun
aaj ek dua aur maanglun
aaj ek ansoon aur pilun
aaj ek zindagi aur jilun
aaj ek sapna aur dekhlun
Aaj....
Kya patha kal ho na ho !"

I wonder if there is anyone who hasnt seen the movie. Still here is a synopsis of the movie :

"
New York. April 2003. The late winter continues...


For Naina Catherine Kapur (Preity Zinta), life is cold grey and dull - as it has been ever since a family tragedy shook her world.

Between the constant bickering in her half Punjabi half Catholic household, her grandmother's temper's, looking after her little sister and brother and helping her mother (Jaya Bachchan) deal with the family's financial troubles - Naina has no time for things like parties, fun or herself...

She's twenty-three going on fifty. She is serious. She is boring.

Enter Aman Mathur (Shah Rukh Khan). Like a whiff of fresh air, he moves into their tiny Indian neighborhood to take it over. Helping others resolve their problems, face life's little challenges - Aman has all the answers.

Much to Naina's irritation, he insists on interfering in her life too...

Aman pushes Naina into doing things she would never dream of doing. He nags her till she learns to smile. He conspires with friend Rohit (Saif Ali Khan), an eligible Manhattan bachelor to help find her happiness.

Kal Ho Naa Ho is the story of Aman, Rohit and Naina's journey together - how they discover themselves, find the courage to love and come together to celebrate life. "

I liked the movie a lot. There were a few scenes, a few words said in the movie that realy made me think. For instance, there is a scene in which Aman asks Naina to smile. He tries to teach her to smile. And he tells her something like....Whatever we have, there are many in this world who dont even have that much, they pray God to have them..But we never value what we have.

If you have a life to live, you have a lot. You always have the chance to get what you didnt get. You always have the chance to try once more. Value life !

The movie was full of people sacrificing a lot. Sacrificing love, peace, their own image just to see people around them happy. Dont know how viable it is in real life..but still the movie has a lot to offer. I have seen very few movies in the last 3-4 years. This is one which i realy liked a lot.

"Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho"

I was amazed when I heard these lines in the title song. Something a very close friend of mine always believed in. She is in Calcutta now. "Love someone who loves you and your life will be heaven"

avatar475_0

29 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Powered by Blogger


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




- Feel at home -
pull a chair, sit a while and enjoy the music...




You are a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatible creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble
You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the
epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold,
aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing
to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are
moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from
within, and are a source of strength for others


 

 

Google
 
<